- Iron steel corrosion protection, such as steel beams, iron sheets, and iron columns, etc.
- Areas that need acid and alkali resistance, such as work ruts, sewage pools, pulp mills, etc.
- Chemical storage space for chemical factory.
- Floor and wall anti-corrosion treatment of waste and garbage storage areas.
- Wear-resistant, impact-resistant, explosion-resistant lining materials, such as car lining materials, anti-skid mats, etc.
- High hardness, wear resistance, impact resistance, explosion protection and other functions.
- Can withstand most industrial chemicals.
- Good permeability.
- Excellent adhesion.
- The reaction speed is fast and it can be quickly constructed.
- Solvent free.
Technical & Physical Data
Instruction for Use
1. Surface Preparation:
All the surfaces must be clean, free from grease, oil, laitance, and remove all the dirt and contaminants, which might affect adhesion. The impurity outside the structure body should be cleaned thoroughly. Any crack or water leakage area should be pre-treated and reinforced.
2. Primed coats:
a. The concrete surface should be first primed with low viscosity and solvent-free epoxy. If the ground is too rough or uneven, the epoxy coating will be applied first to prevent the formation of bubble holes.
b. The surface of the iron steel should be first applied with an epoxy rust primer or a low-viscosity, solvent-free epoxy resin.
For the construction of this material, it is necessary to use a heatable, pressurized, two-liquid type spraying equipment. Because of the relatively high viscosity and fast reaction characteristics of this material, the spray pressure is adjusted to at least 1800–2500 psi (126–175kg/cm2) to ensure complete mixing. Due to its 100% solids and fast curing characteristics, the thickness of the spray is not limited, but in order to ensure the quality of the work, it is recommended to spray at least twice to reach the design thickness.
For optimum performance, Cireco SioUrea should be allowed to cure for 24 hours before the finishing concrete, tiles etc. During this period of (at least) 24 hours of curing, precautions must be taken to avoid damage to the coating.
Health & Safety
Wash both hands after work. Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products. If working in confined areas, suitable respiratory protective equipment must be used. Wear protective gloves when handling these products. The selected protective gloves must comply with the standard of EN374 or equivalent.
Eye protection should be worn. Safety glasses for side shields must be comply with EN166, ANSI 87.1-2010 or equivalent. Wear suitable protective clothing. Types of protective clothing or equipment must be selected according to the amount and concentration of hazardous materials in a specific workplace.
If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place. Wash off with an industrial skin cleanser followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.