- Weather resistant coating for metal surfaces.
- Protective coating for concrete, tile, stone, steel structure, PVC.
- Use instantly.
- Metal wash.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Excellent weather resistance.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Excellent salt-fog resistance.
- Easy to patch.
Technical & Physical Data
Instruction for Use
1. Surface preparation : The metal surface must be sandblasted and washed. Unfavorable followers of dust, paint, weathering residue, salt, oil, etc. on the working surface must be thoroughly cleaned. Do not apply before rain.
2. Application : Cireco SioPU P-600zn can be sprayed by airless sprayer, or evenly applied on the construction surface by brush or roller. Each coating should be applied more than 2 hours intervals.
*Usage amount: 0.2 kg / m2 / per each coating (can be applied 2 ~ 3 times)
3.Cleaning : Tools and equipment must be washed immediately with water after construction. Curing material can be cleaned by machine.
*Important Note :
- In order to ensure good operability, please stir before use, add pure water (within 5%) to adjust viscosity.
- Hot air will speed up dry areas. Apply only one painting layer to avoid thick coating(>1mm).
Health & Safety
Wash both hands after work. Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products. If working in confined areas, suitable respiratory protective equipment must be used. Wear protective gloves when handling these products. The selected protective gloves must comply with the standard of EN374 or equivalent.
Eye protection should be worn. Safety glasses for side shields must be comply with EN166, ANSI 87.1-2010 or equivalent. Wear suitable protective clothing. Types of protective clothing or equipment must be selected according to the amount and concentration of hazardous materials in a specific workplace.
If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place. Wash off with an industrial skin cleanser followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.