- Green roof, cold roof and insulated exterior wall.
- Internal or external structural heat insulation and sound insulation: farmhouses, freezer, wooden houses, light partition walls, ships/ yachts, roofs of industrial plants, housing roof.
- It is suitable as a waterproof protective layer. It is sprayed on the finished waterproof layer before the underground retaining wall for backfilling.
- Multi-functionality: heat insulation, protection, sealing, sound insulation.
- Can be cut and sawn. And if necessary, can be coated and plastered.
- Can be applied on wet surfaces.
- Good adhesion of most building structures such as wood, brick, concrete and metal.
Technical & Physical Data
Instruction for Use
1. Surface preparation
The construction surface must be clean and dry, free of dust, oil and loose material. In some cases, it may be necessary to apply a primer to increase the adhesion. At the same time, some climatic conditions must be considered, such as humidity and wind speed in the air. The humidity and wind speed should not be too high for proper spraying operation.
It can be sprayed in multiple layers, the total thickness should not be less than 15mm.
3. Clean up
Once the construction is completed, the tools and equipment should be cleaned immediately with S05 cleaning agent or appropriate diluent.
4. Spraying equipment
BioFoam SP301 can be used with standard foam spraying equipment. The equipment shall be capable of maintaining a fixed mixing ratio with an error of no more than ±2% and independently adjust the temperature of each component to approximately 40° - 50°C (adjustable).
5. Operation settings
Material temperatures are in the range of 40°C to 50°C with the pressurization hose temperature at 40°C and the pressure is set at 500-1500 psi.
- When used outdoors, the foam must be protected by a suitable protective layer to prevent aging.
- Since polyisocyanate is very sensitive to moisture, special care must be taken when storing the product to avoid direct sunlight exposure and avoid contact with moisture to avoid the of rising barrels and explosion.
Health & Safety
-Wash both hands after work. Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products. If working in confined areas, suitable respiratory protective equipment must be used. Wear protective gloves when handling these products. The selected protective gloves must comply with the standard of EN374 or equivalent.
-Eye protection should be worn. Safety glasses for side shields must be comply with EN166, ANSI 87.1-2010 or equivalent. Wear suitable protective clothing. Types of protective clothing or equipment must be selected according to the amount and concentration of hazardous materials in a specific workplace.
-If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place. Wash off with an industrial skin cleanser followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.